[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
unfadable.net • View topic - Patinador - 387 Resto Druid

unfadable.net

Unfadable Guild Forum
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Patinador - 387 Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:21 am 
McWorthless

General Information:

1. What is your name? age? gender?

- My name is Nick, I'm a 20 year-old male.

2. Are you currently employed or enrolled as a student? What do you do irl? Tell us about it.

- I am a student at a local community college and I take fairly light class loads.

3. Please list or describe your typical weekly play schedule. Be specific & realistic. Indicate day & time.

- I'm on every weekday, but I won't be available most weekends. I generally start in the afternoon after classes and go to pretty late-night. I am extremely dedicated to excellent raid attendance.

4. Tells us something interesting about yourself.

- I fly RC helicopters competitively and I legally grow cannabis for medical marijuana dispensaries.

5. How did you hear about Unfadable and why are you interested in joining our guild?

- I saw your ad on the Laughing Skull WoW forum, but I have consistently heard good things about you guys.

6. Do you keyboard turn/click? If yes to either question, please stop filling out the app.

- How else wud u turnzz?! Just kidding, of course not.

Character Information:

1. What is your character's name & class? Are you a transfer or local?

- My main character/class/spec has been the same since Vanilla: Patinador - Resto Druid. I'm a local to Laughing Skull.

2. Do you OWN your account? If not, please explain.

-Yes

3. What is your raiding talent spec (*/*/*)? Please provide a link to your spec so we can see your point distribution. Please add any comments or justifications as to why you spent your points in a certain way that may be unique or reflective of your class understanding.

-
My off-spec is resto as well, but it's a 5-man build for healing dungeons.

4. Please provide an UPDATED armory link or a link to your gear. If you are applying for a raiding position either log out in your PvE gear or provide an alternate profile showing your PvE gear.

-

5. What are your personal strengths and weakness as a raider? As someone playing your class? i.e. I'm better than Jesus in healing but have weak environmental awareness (Be honest. We find out in the end) What do you feel is your class role in end game raiding? Be thorough as these questions are very important.

- I'm almost always assigned to raid healing, but I always keeps Lifebloom stacked on the active tank anyway. This generally puts on the top of the healing chart and also frees the other healers up a little bit to help me with the raid. As I mentioned, I've been the same character/spec since Vanilla; to say I'm familiar with my class would be a gross understatement.

PvE Experience:

1. Briefly describe your PvE history.

- Currently 6/8 DS.

2. Please post/link a screenshot of your RAIDING UI and a quick rundown of your main buttons and bindings.

- I jumped into an LFR to grab a screen. I've have tried other raid bars like Healium, but I always come back to the stock UI; it just works for me. The only Addons I use are DBM and Recount, on which you can see me at the top of the healing chart without even trying. (LFR = Looking For Retards)

Additional Information:

1. Please describe your guild history. Include guild name, server, why you joined/left. Give specfics, and approx. duration of membership.

- First I was in Lithium, but there was no spot in their Core 1 and there was no interest when I repeatedly tried to start a Core 2. Then I moved to Casually Pro because there was an immediate Core 1 spot open, unfortunately that's the problem: there are like 5 open spots.....We end up PUG'ing half the raid.

2. Do you have anything in the coming months that will prevent you from playing WoW or deviate from your normal attendance?

- No, my classes are in the mornings. As I said, I'm very dedicated to good raid attendance.

3. We pride ourselves on being able to conquer the most difficult PvE encounters while not running the most hardcore raid guild. This requires that we play smarter in a smaller amount of time than other guilds. In the event that you are the cause of a major raid malfunction, how would you handle an angry raid group?

- Rage quit of course! Just kidding, if I were the cause of a wipe I would be mortified and apologize profusely. More importantly, I would want to understand what I did wrong so it doesn't happen again!

4. Do you experience frequent "disconnects" from the game due to your internet service or computer problems? Explain any recurring issues.

- No. I have the fastest connection plan available in my area and it is very reliable.

5. Anything else you would like to add? Questions, comments, interesting folk stories from your corner of the world that could feed our twisted and sardonic world views?

- All I want is to be consistently raiding and downing shit. Gear isn't even my primary motivation; being part of a successful core would be the greatest reward for me. I'm dead serious about raiding, but I also realize this is a game and never get upset about anything. I just want to have some fun!

Post subject: Re: Patinador - 387 Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 am 
c'thun flipino father eye

accepted

Post subject: Re: Patinador - 387 Resto Druid
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 am 
McWorthless

Sorry guys, I got a girlfriend and slowly stopped playing. >_<

Thanks for the acceptance though.